• The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
• Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
• The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
• Room by Emma Donoghue
• Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin
• The Mysterious Island by Jules Verne
• Plainsong by Kent Haruf
• Eventide by Kent Haruf
And I should mention that I read the short graphic novel, Goliath, by Tom Gauld. Which was awesome. Google it.
I also re-read The Lathe of Heaven by Ursula K. Le Guin, The Giver by Lois Lowry, and The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin. Oh, and the entire Harry Potter series. Some of my faves, you know.
Wow, I haven’t read any Michael Crichton this year. That needs to change. But I need to find one I haven’t read yet.